What is Awana?
- An evangelism and discipleship program for children and youth, ages 2 to 18
- Helps churches and parents raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ
- Actively involves parents, mentors, and church leaders
- Has been a leader in children’s ministry since 1950
- Non-denominational and international
- An acronym, coming from 2 Timothy 2:15: Approved workmen are not ashamed
Awana is for everyone!
- Puggles: 2-year-old children of Awana volunteers
- Cubbies: 3- & 4-year olds
- Sparks: Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- Truth & Training (T&T): 3rd – 6th Grade
- Trek: Junior High
- Journey: High School
- Volunteer Leadership: Adults