JUNE 25-JULY 1, 2017
Meadow Ranch for Students entering grade 7 or 8 in Fall 2017
All spots are full, but we are date stamping names for the waiting list and you will be contacted when and if a space becomes available.
A $100 non-refundable deposit will be required at that time.
CLICK HERE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST
Original Information Listed Below
“To the Meadow!!” Meadow Ranch is a phenomenal place for junior high students to get away from the everyday distractions and into the quietness the Meadow has to offer and learn more about who God is. From outdoor activities, energetic recreation, silly skits and suspenseful night games, to exceptional speakers, inspiring dramas and impactful worship, your time at Hume will make you want to come back for more! The relevant programming and passionate staff will help ensure your time in the Meadow will be life changing.
- Early bird registration cost was: $560 (February 5-April 2, 2017)
- Registration cost is now: $590 (April 3-May 21, 2017)
- Deposit Amount: $100 (non-refundable)
Contact Patty Neely at
for more information.
Important Registration Details
Registration Part 1:
- Register online
- Submit your $100 deposit
Registration Part 2:
- After registering with Creekside, you will receive a Hume registration code. Check your email and junk mail for this.
- Hume Lake requires that you complete their online medical form.
- Your registration will be considered complete once all forms are submitted. If all forms are not submitted by the due date, spots will be released to students on the waiting list.
You may make monthly installment payments or pay the balance in 1 lump sum.
Where you may submit your forms and payments:
Drop off cash or check at the Creekside reception desk in the main building Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm, Friday 9am to 12pm, Sunday 9am to 1pm (specify HUME LAKE and student name)
Email Patty Neely at
to pay via credit card.
Creekside Christian Church
ATTN: HUME LAKE
8939 East Stockton Blvd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
A Creekside Medical, Liability & Media Release form must be on file for all students participating in camps and missions. If you haven’t completed a form for 2016-17, complete the form and return to Patty.