KidsCare Staff Member
- Title: KidsCare Staff Member
- Department: Children’s Ministry
- Reports to: KidsCare Coordinator
- Classification: Part-time, Casual (2-12 hours/week)
- Availability: Tuesday evenings, Thursday mornings
Providing a safe, fun and loving environment for children while parents/guardians attend on-campus, church-sponsored programs or events. To be a champion for the goals and mission of Children’s Ministry as well as the mission and values of Creekside Christian Church.
- Work within a team environment in order to provide quality childcare for children birth through 6th grade.
- Carry out the duties required within the KidsCare Ministry.
- Help to ensure that the Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures of Creekside Christian Church are enforced.
- Assist with or perform other tasks or duties as assigned by the KidsCare Coordinator or Pastor of Children’s Ministry.
- Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and be intentional about investing in your own spiritual growth.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience preferred.
- Experience working with children.
- Ability to work independently, as a team member to meet ministry goals.
- Ability to organize, adapt to and manage a variety of tasks related to the KidsCare Ministry.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Salary: $15.50 hourly