- We believe each child is a unique and precious individual, created in the imagine of God, who will learn and develop at their own pace and in their own style.
- We believe the family is the most important provider of care and nurturing as well as the most important teacher of values and morality.
- We believe in the importance of a secure and orderly environment where children will find love, acceptance, encouragement, and physically through hands-on exploration, problem solving and personal interaction.
- We believe that children should be encouraged to express themselves in language, art, music, dramatic play, and exploratory learning.
- We believe that our program offers a balance of self and teacher directed experiences, individual and group activities, and open and closed-ended curriculum.
- We believe that our program is Biblically sound, age appropriate, culturally relevant, and consistent with the Creekside Christian Church Constitution’s article of faith.
See why we're the best preschool in Elk Grove
Check out our safe, clean, and comfortable facility