Enrich your relationship with your partner, deepen your commitment to shared values, and develop a future with joy, hope, and peace.
Creekside Church is honored to come alongside of our members and attendees as they plan a Memorial Service for family members.
At Creekside church, we believe that God is present in our services and moving in each of our hearts in significant ways. And prayer catalyzes change and opens our hearts to God's grace, mercy, wisdom, and power.
Chaplains are available to journey with individuals and family members facing end-of-life situations and express love, encouragement and compassion to people experiencing short or long term health challenges that exclude them from fellowship and church services.
Become a Relationship Coach for dating, engaged and married couples.
Are you looking for a counseling center that can help you? Get the help you need with a variety of services including individual therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy.
We are pleased to walk with you through times of struggle and loss.
Jesus is our hope, and his presence changes everything.
Couples and parents will also find support and resources
to bless their relationships and family life.
Our Pastoral Care staff are here to help.
Just call our main office and ask for Pastoral Care.
Calling after hours? Press 3
Pastoral Care Staff
Nancy began attending Creekside in 2012. She joined staff in 2017 and has been in full time ministry since 2007. She accepted Christ at the age of 13. Nancy was born and raised in Canada, lived in Toronto until 2006 and married her husband Cécil in 2004. Her hobbies include traveling, singing, reading, watching classic movies on TCM and British dramas on PBS. Her favorite verse is:
- Psalm 116:7 – Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.
Earl began attending Creekside in 2016 and has been on staff for since 2019. Having accepted Christ when he was 20, he began full-time ministry in 2008. He married Michelle in 2000, and they have six adult children in their blended family. Earl was born in Corpus Christi, Texas but grew up in the Houston, Texas area, although he has also lived in Sunnyvale, Dallas, and Virginia. Earl loves reading, traveling, and doing home improvements projects. His favorite verse is:
· 1 Peter 1:3-5 – Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
Bob and his wife, Nancy, have been attending Creekside since 1991 with a five-year sojourn to Germany as missionaries. He accepted the Lord in the fall of 1977. He began his full-time ministry as high school pastor at Bethany Community Church in Tempe, Arizona, starting there right after seminary in 1982. Bob and Nancy were married in 1979 and have two children. Bob grew up in Southern California, and says his hobbies include Cat whispering, Hula Hoop theology and traveling…. Actually, the last is true. Add, reading, and watching old movies. His favorite verses are:
· Phil. 1:6 – Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
· John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Michelle began attending Creekside in January 2016 and joined the staff in May 2018. She accepted Christ at the age of 13 at Summer Youth Camp and has served in part-time pastoral staff ministry positions since 1995. Michelle has been married to Earl for 21 years, and have six adult children in their blended family. She was born in Kansas City, Mo, raised in Northern California (Santa Rosa, Redwood City), Washington state (Kirkland), and Ontario, California. After she college moved to Chicago for three years, and moved back to Northern California area for most of her adult life. Michelle has many verses that have guided her life, but the two that she has claimed the longest in her life and ministry really come from:
· Hebrews 12:1-2 – Therefore, since we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and that so easily entangles, and let us run, with perseverance, the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…
· Romans 12:10-12 – Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.