Kids Ministry Early Childhood Coordinator (3’s to Kindergarten)
- Title: Kids Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Department: Kids Ministry (KM)
- Reports to: Pastor of Kids Ministry
- Classification: Part-time (24 hours/week)
To work closely with the Pastor of Kids Ministry and overall Kids ministry team to lead ministry in alignment with the overall church strategy and values. The Early Childhood Coordinator will focus primarily on developing a program that captivates young children ages 3 to Kinder with the love of Jesus and the excitement of being His friend. They will lead teams of volunteers to make Sunday ministry a thriving environment.
- Collaborate regularly with the Pastor of Kids Ministry, Elementary Coordinators, and overall Kids Ministry team to ensure effective execution of the Creekside Kids ministry vision, mission, and strategy.
- Recruit, lead, and develop early childhood volunteers at all levels.
- Empower and intentionally develop ministry coaches (volunteers) who both lead and care for all early childhood volunteers.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of volunteer development, providing opportunities for volunteers to grow in ministry opportunities and leadership (involving Junior High and High School volunteers).
- Plan and execute special events impacting early childhood kids and their families.
- Uphold values around safety and security, ensuring thorough training of all volunteers and leaders. Ensure compliance with AB 506.
- Advocate for a strong partnership with parents, working to resource, equip, and encourage the most influential relationships in a child’s life.
- Collaborate with the Creekside Kids Ministry Team to provide exciting, engaging special events for Kids, VBS, Christmas, Parents Night Out, Family 5th Sundays, etc.
- Represent Creekside Kids in church-wide opportunities as requested and as available, with additional paid hours as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth.
- Experience in Kids Ministry and/or kids ministry education is preferred.
- Highly organized and strong eye for detail.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Highly relational, flexible, and able to work well with all ages.
- Strong learner; adaptable.
- Enjoys challenges and is highly adaptive to new ideas.
- Knowledge of varying age levels, teaching, and learning styles of kids.
- Proactive and willing to seek out solutions.
- Champion Creekside Kids. Develop a highly engaging, interactive worship opportunities for Early Childhood on Sunday morning.
- Humble and teachable with a strong commitment to maintain unity within the church and Kids Ministry department.
- Agree to and adhere to the church's statement of faith and leadership commitment.
- Love Jesus and be a dedicated, growing Christ Follower
- Embrace a high biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
- Attend and Support Creekside Christian Church