Kids Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Title: Kids Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Department: Kids Ministry (KM)
- Reports to: Pastor of Kids Ministry
- Classification: Part-time (16 hours/week) 4 Hours on Sunday Morning 12 Flexible Hours during the week.
To provide support to the Pastor of Kids Ministry and KM staff in administration. To be a champion for the goals and mission of Creekside Christian Church and Kids Ministry. To provide a smooth Sunday morning guest and check in experience. To serve as a vital team member serving the children, families and volunteers of Creekside Kids.
- Correspond and communicate effectively with Creekside Kids Pastor and KM Coordinators to accomplish quality workflow of programs.
- Assist in scheduling, coordination, registration, and planning of KM programs.
- Create and submit information for website/social media/promotional material/ Media requests to Communications Department.
- Attend staff or volunteer training meetings as requested by the Kids Pastor.
- Work with church staff to follow administrative policies, procedures and processes (specifically, with F1 database and Ministry Safe for Creekside Protection Program).
- Supervise and maintain the efficiency and organization of the KM office, check-in stations and KM Resource Room.
- Supervise Sunday Morning Guest Experience and Check in
- Train Check-in Volunteers
- Confidentiality is an essential function of this position. It is crucial for our ministry and church body and must be foremost in day-to-day activities.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Administrative management or work experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral; interpersonally and in large groups).
- Ability to organize, adapt to and manage a variety of tasks in order to maintain an effective and efficient ministry and to support KM staff.
- Work independently and as a team member to meet ministry goals.
- Ability to learn and manage technology quickly.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft programs (i.e., TEAMS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Preferred experience with Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) and ability to edit quick graphics (Canva).
Salary Range: $16.50-$17.50 hourly