- Title: Memorial Coordinator
- Department: Pastoral Care
- Reports to: Pastoral Care Associate
- Classification: Stipend
To support and encourage families as they plan memorial services at Creekside Christian Church.
- The Pastoral Care Administrator will contact the Memorial Coordinator with the contact information to schedule the first planning meeting.
- Contact family to discuss potential dates and times for Memorial Service and set up a time to conduct an Intake Meeting.
- Contact Pastoral Care Administrator to confirm the date and time of the service.
- Connect with Pastoral Care Administrator to reserve dates and times for Memorial Service.
- Conduct the Intake Meeting with a family member using the Creekside Memorial Guide to give helpful information and come alongside to provide a Memorial service.
- Collaborate with other departments to secure support staff as needed.
- Confirm Officiant who will be assigned to perform the service.
- Follow up calls to the family as needed.
- Prepare for Memorial Service.
- Be available on the day of Memorial service to help with any questions or concerns as needed.
- Compassionate and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High relational intelligence.
- Flexible and engaging.
- Able to begin each meeting with prayer.
- Must be a member or regular attendee of Creekside Christian Church.
- Must be committed to a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Attend a monthly Pastoral Care Team Meeting.
- Memorial service planning may require two meetings with family members to finalize the memorial service details.
Stipend: $75.00 per memorial