What are icons?
Icons help users pick out key information at a glance. They are simple, geometric shapes designed to convey information or an action quickly in small spaces.
Creekside's website utilizes many icons to help distinguish key information on a page.
- Have clear space between each icon
- Use grey text
Icons Should Not
- Be significantly larger than accompanying text
- Use bright or distracting colors
Use these examples as a guide when working with icons.
- Highlight key information
- Are properly spaced and centered
- Use grey text to maintain visual hierarchy
A great opportunity for application to our sermon series, More God Please, this...